To Prospective Parents
Application for admission to STM Catholic indicates your willingness to be committed to the first priority of the School – the faith formation of each student. This commitment calls for active involvement in, and support of, the School and your parish community. We have a basic expectation of active stewardship, in both school and parish, on the part of each family seeking admission for their child(ren). Also, since we regard parents as the primary educators of their children, we expect you to be good role models as you strive to live your Catholic faith on a daily basis. We have dedicated ourselves to supporting parents in that role.
- A completed application form must be submitted, with the registration fee included, by the due date for the desired academic year.
- Each student must complete and pass our standard entrance examination.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1st. Results of readiness screening will also be a factor in determining acceptance into Kindergarten.
- Students entering First Grade must be six years old on or before October 1st. Students seeking admission to First Grade must also meet the criteria set by First Grade teachers regarding student readiness for the academic program.
- All students admitted will be admitted for a probationary period of one academic trimester before full admission may be extended.
- Students currently enrolled.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled.
- Children from families who are registered, contributing members of Saint Thomas More Catholic Church.
- Children from families who are registered in other Catholic parishes. Special consideration will be given to Catholic school students moving into the area.
- Children from non-affiliated Catholic families.
- Children from families of other faiths. (Participation in both Catholic religious instruction and activities related to the Catholic character of the school is required.) .
|Admission Application NEW 13-14.pdf||87.69 KB|
|Deadlines Fees Flyer- External 2013-14 (3).pdf||61.74 KB|