A Peek at the Week:
Religion: We will learn that on Easter, we celebrate Christ’s Resurrection from the dead.
Reading: We will substitute initial and medial phonemes to make new words, make rhyming words, blend words and extend sentences.
Math: We will compare the weight of objects using non-standard units of measurement.
Social Studies: We will identify ways people depend on and interact with the physical environment.
Science: We will learn about Earth’s natural resources that are used in everyday life and ones that can be conserved.
Second Step: We will learn that it is important to calm down first before solving problems.
High Frequency Word: review
**Show and Tell is on Friday. Have your child bring in his/her favorite teddy bear!
**Mark your calendars we have two important days coming up:
- Kindergarten Mass will be on Tuesday, April 30 at the 9:00am school mass.
- Kindergarten Spring Program will be on Thursday, May 16.
Monday, April 22
- No School-Easter Break!
Tuesday, April 23
- Mass (dress uniform)
- Homework goes home and is due on Friday.
- Poem in my Pocket goes home and is due on Wednesday.
Wednesday, April 24
- Poem in my Pocket, God’s Not Dead, is due.
Friday, April 26
- Homework due.
Happy Birthday to….