A Peek at the Week:
Religion: We will learn that Palm Sunday is the beginning of Holy Week and discuss God’s love for us.
Reading: We will blend words, extend sentences, and delete middle sounds to make new words.
Math: We will count and write addition equations and understand simple subtraction and the minus symbol.
Social Studies: We will compare different shelters of families from different parts of the world.
Science: We will explore the composition and uses of soil.
Second Step: We will understand that sharing, trading, and taking turns are fair ways to play.
High-Frequency Word: when
**Permission slip and money for our spring field trip are due on Friday, April 12.
**Show and Tell this week on Friday. Have your child bring in one thing that is a sign of spring.
**Mark your calendars we have two important days coming up:
- Kindergarten Mass will be on Tuesday, April 30 at the 9:00 am school mass.
- Kindergarten Spring Program will be on Thursday, May 16.
Monday, April 8
- Homework goes home and is due on Friday.
- Poem in my Pocket goes home and is due on Tuesday.
Tuesday, April 9
- Mass (dress uniform)
- Poem in my Pocket, Making Choices, is due.
Friday, April 12
- Homework due
- Show and Tell