Mane Event Kick-off Week is next week! Please send your student prepared to participate in these activities:
Monday 9/16: Donations for Christ in the City
- We are working with Christ in the City to collect items desperately needed by the poor and homeless in Denver. Please consider donating any of the following items: shampoo and conditioner, toothbrushes and toothpaste, soap, lotion, tissue packets, hand wipes, new socks (wool, if possible), new underwear (both genders), and hand and foot warmers. (Travel sized toiletries preferred.)
Tuesday 9/17: Spirit Night at Shake Shack
- Have lunch or dinner at Shake Shack, and if you mention STM, they will donate 20% of your purchase to STM!
Wednesday 9/18: Mane Event Minute
- Students are asked to bring in spare change and small bills; during one crazy minute on Wednesday, all the students will combine their money, and the class that collects the most will win an ice cream party!
Thursday 9/19: “Dress like a Star” Free Dress day
- Students can dress like a STAR; be creative and have fun (but please comply with school policy for free dress days).
Friday 9/20: School-wide Pep Rally & family Bingo/game night
- All students and parents (and siblings) are invited to join in a school-wide pep rally from 2:15 to 2:50pm in the gym.
- Join us at McCallin Hall from 6 to 8pm for bingo, board games, a movie, snacks, and food trucks.
- The Bingo party is $10 per family; send a check to the front office and RSVP here: https://www.evite.com/event/037FZMICIUJSZE4CQEPJZ3CBCOHU7I/activity?utm_campaign=send_sharable_link&utm_medium=sharable_invite&utm_source=evitelink
- Each family is asked to bring a gift card of $25 or more to the Bingo party.