One Faith. One School. One Family.
Posted: February 10, 2020
St. Thomas More Catholic is accepting applications for an Assistant Principal for the 2020-2021 school year. Candidates must possess the following:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Have a strong commitment to the importance of Catholic school ministry in the Church.
- Master’s Degree preferred with experience in administration, supervision, curriculum, instruction, or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years teaching or administrative experience in the Catholic Schools
- Hold a current, valid teaching or administrator’s license
Please email your resume to Gretchen DeWolfe at email@example.com.