One Faith. One School. One Family.
Part-Time Early Childhood Teacher (Preschool)
Posted: August 4, 2020
St. Thomas More Catholic Preschool is seeking dynamic, creative candidates for Part-Time Early Childhood Teachers for the 2020-2021 school year. Candidates must possess the following:
- Must be ECT (Early Childhood Teacher) Qualified by CDHS (Colorado Department of Human Services).
- Must be familiar with the CDHS and Tri County rules that govern the preschool.
- Strives to achieve the goals of Catholic education.
- Develops and implements a daily instructional program according to the needs of the students and established curriculum.
- Maintains accurate records of attendance, evaluations, and other records as required by the school, Archdiocese, Tri County and CDHS.
- Establishes positive public relations within and outside the school community.
- Keep current with CDHS by taking 15 hours of continuing education per year.
Catholic Preschool teachers serve actively in the education and faith development of their students. They are expected to abide by the standards of faith, morals and teachings of the Catholic Church. The preschool serves children ages 2.5 years old to 5 years old. We are in session 3 days a week.
Please email your resume to Mary Tellus at email@example.com.
Part-Time Child Care Helper
Posted: August 6, 2020
St. Thomas More Catholic School is looking for a part-time child care helper for Lion’s Den after school program. Applicants must be at least 16 years old with availability from at least 3:00pm to 6:00 m Monday through Friday and/or full days with no school. Responsibilities include supervising and interacting with children ages 5 to 13 years old and creating a safe and caring environment (i.e. helping students with homework assignments, playing board games, playing on the playground, etc.).