One Faith. One School. One Family.
Posted: May 5, 2021
Catholic Preschool teachers serve actively in the education and faith development of their students. They are expected to abide by the standards of faith, morals and teachings of the Catholic Church. The preschool serves children ages 2.5 years old to 5 years old. We are hiring for full time positions and part-time positions. The positions start date will be August 16, 2021. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Under the supervision of the director, the teacher:
- Must be ECT (Early Childhood Teacher) Qualified by CDHS (Colorado Department of Human Services).
- Must be familiar with the CDHS and Tri County rules that govern the preschool.
- Strives to achieve the goals of Catholic education.
- Develops and implements a daily instructional program according to the needs of the students and established curriculum.
- Maintains accurate records of attendance, evaluations, and other records as required by the school, Archdiocese, Tri County and CDHS.
- Establishes positive public relations within and outside the school community.
- Keep current with CDHS by taking 15 hours of continuing education per year.
Lion’s Den Helper
Posted: June 2, 2021
Calling all Juniors and Seniors in High School; are you interested in a part time job? Lion’s Den is looking for dependable after school daycare helpers. Our hours are from 2:30pm to 6:00pm Monday through Friday from August 2021 till June 2022 The perks of this job include summers, weekends, and holidays off. If we have captured your interested, please contact us to set up an interview: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 720.984.7769.