One Faith. One School. One Family.
As with all talents, we strive to instill in our students a sense of gratitude for the special gifts they have been given and to inspire in them a desire to use their talent for the uplifting of man to the glory of God.
We lend our voices and hearts to support our faith daily. Some of our music programs include:
- Weekly Student Masses, Teacher Retreat Mass and two faculty Masses
- Christmas Program (grades 1, 3, 5) in December
- Christmas Caroling on KOSI 101 and KEZW AM1430 Radio
- Kindergarten Program on for Kindergarten parents
- Grade 2 students prepared Thanksgiving music to sing for their families
- Grade 3 and 4 students sang in the choir at a St. Thomas More Parish Mass for Catholic Schools Week
- Grade 3 students sang at the all school Holy Thursday Rosary
- Grade 3/4 students sang at a First Communion Mass
- Grade 4 students sang music for a Mother’s Day Program
- Grade 4 students Choir sang for Graduation Mass
- Grade 8 students sang or played musical preludes before the Graduation Mass
- Grade 3–8 students sang the National Anthem at a Colorado Rockies Game along with students from other Archdiocese schools directed by Mrs. Burkholder
- Grade 5-8 student musicians accompanied the singers at STM Catholic School Masses
- Before School Band Program for grade 4-8 students interested in learning a new instrument
- Private lessons available upon request
Our visual arts program provides a creative and enriching art curriculum that includes knowledge, skills and concepts in an age-appropriate manner. Programs include:
- Exhibits during the year
- Personalized artwork in support of STM Catholic’s Mane Event fundraiser
STM Catholic offers additional, extra-curricular opportunities in both visual and performing arts. These activities provide young artists with another avenue for exploring and developing their creative talents while giving the entire school and parish community the chance to appreciate those talents.